Creamy Tarragon Mustard
Aviva Gibbs May 27, 2022
Easy, creamy, oil-free tarragon mustard that’s ready in 5-10 minutes.
Serve it as a dip with homemade baked potato fries, your favorite veggies or crackers. Spread it into a sandwich, burger or use it in a wrap!
- 1/2 cup raw cashews (soak if needed and drained)
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Blend everything but the tarragon in a high powered blender.
2. Mix in the tarragon.
3. If you do not like tarragon, or have difficulty getting hold of some, use basil and/or parsley in its place.
Looking for more answers to your food and weight loss questions? The plantable 28-day Reboot program comes with up to 3 months of free, unlimited access to our certified health coaches. Find out more about how the 28-Day Reboot and our coaches can support you in reaching your weight loss goals