Plantable Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Nothing screams fall like a Pumpkin Spice Latte! Make your own healthy PSL at home with no refined sugar and artificial ingredients. Just real pumpkin puree, tahini, date syrup, cinnamon and coffee—it's fall in a mug.
- 1 or 2 shots of espresso (depending on how strong you like)
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon date syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree (from a can - not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 3/4 cup unsweetened plant milk (we love oat milk for creaminess)
Mix espresso with tahini, date syrup, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice with a whisk until blended. Pour warm or steamed plant milk over espresso mix. Top with cinnamon and enjoy!
To make your own pumpkin spice mix, combine:
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground cloves or allspice