Aviva Gibbs March 16, 2023
We love making homemade pesto. It's easy, healthy, and a great way to use that abundance of fresh herbs in your fridge. This pesto has nutritive benefits from fresh spinach, cilantro, and basil. It takes less than five minutes to whip together. Top it on roasted tofu, soba noodles, roasted veggies, legume pasta, or anything that needs extra texture or flavor. So good you'll want to have it on hand all the time.
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cilantro, lightly packed
- 1 cup basil, lightly packed
- 1 tbsp miso, white
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup water (or more to thin out)
- 1 tsp sesame oil, toasted
- 1 tsp rice vinegar, unseasoned
Blend everything together and enjoy!